Friday, December 26, 2008

Singapore Flyer


Singapore Flyer, known as the world's biggest Ferris wheel, had actually stopped *gasp* due to some technical problems I suppose just after the day we sat on it. I know, lucky right? Lol. My sister la, kept on scaring me saying that it will stopped and whatsoever. Its a tragic with about 173 people stuck in the capsule for hours, and some of them dangling high in the sky. The Flyer is about 165m high at the top. My eyes were on tv that night just to watch the news, I saw some of the customers even cried when they were being pulled down by the rescuers. Takes 30mins to finish the ride, its quite enjoying as you dont feel the wheel is moving hehe. Neways, it aint cheap though, cost me SGD 29.40 to get up there.

Lim and I

The views

Cass was there too :)


Its amazing to have such a view all over Singapore esp at night. There are lots of nice sceneries and you might find that Singapore isnt that small after all ;) Bad news is I heard its going to shut down until late jan this year but then the Singapore Flyer is now moving again :) *Glads*

0 comments: