Sunday, December 14, 2008

12#

Just a short yet long update, lol. Been in sg for 3 days, everything went well so far... i guess... But yeah all the kids have been really naughty like when i eat dinner i had to have a 3 yr old kid sitting on my lap feeding me -_- couldnt even take out my phone, every morning you will hear children mumbling 'can i see your phone?', slam my beloved laptop aih aih yes hard time haha. Oh wells, happy to see my grandparents and my uncles aunties though.

These was actually my very first time using AirAsia to Sg. hehe. Its not that bad like what i thought haha. Flight was at night, so basically didnt do anything much on 1st day here. Then next day went few places to shop, havent been shopping for quite some time liao. haha.


AirAsia, where everyone can fly :)

I aclly manage to only snap this haha, kawaii!

This is what i meant, my shades -___-

Ben

My first stop, Vivo City :)

MY LIM's arts and living :P

Forever 21Takashimaya, Orchard Rd Transformer was there too! :-0Cream Puff

GoGo, dont know what haha, basically prata with sausage

My tako balls haha

Paragon

BURBERRY! woot! *loves*Along orchard rd

Spent like an hour just to walk ard and find food, *gonna put ON WEIGHT AGAIN! :(* all places were pack where we have to queue up, lazy lazy bum bum me dont wanna queue then from taka we walked to paragon then decided to go back taka for dinner again swt lol then we end up in a jap restaurant. I bought my Anna Sui fragrance hehe :)

Retarded me -__-'' Teriyaki Chic Ramen
Tom Yam Ramen, this is good
Soooo tempting hor haha *hot chick belakang* :P
After dinner, before we go home, I went to...
cold storage... for fun haha and I saw...
Moo MOO! makes me think of my other partner lol

Thats all for the time being, gonna sleep now. Have to wake up at 6am tmr, going to KL :( Toodles!


0 comments: