Sunday, December 21, 2008

13#

Hey, I'm back! Sorry for the lack updates. Been very busy all this while, now sleepy too hehe. Got back from KL few days ago. Erm i should say this is my very first time to KL city. lols. aint that bad, but yeah i still prefer kuching haha. I dont like the crowd over there. Anyhoos, who cares BUT some car so shitty just came and knock my grandma feet, wth right? hell an old woman pun tak boleh give way? Ish!!!


Ohwellsh, shits happen, complain or sue also no use lol. Went to Pavilion, it was quite good, tried the Baskin Robins which Lim also talk about tsk tsk. The forever 21 there surprisingly better than the one at Sg here lols. Its huge, when can kuching have one? Say topshop? forever 21? zara? fcuk? or even simple one like bosinni?


Pavilion *humonguos baby* :)

Baskin' Robins with the twins

Haha. So cute!!! he is sleeping btw.

p/s: I miss KL fooooood!

0 comments: