Friday, November 28, 2008

W.O.R.R.Y

Exams
are over for me today. Should i said "Hurrah"?...
I'm still worry and stress up thinking of my results especially for my accounting and marketing papers. I cant sleep and eat well even its holiday. I have
EXAM RESULTS PHOBIA...
PLUS
I'm going to miss my babeh so much... * sob sob*
T____________________T


Things to do during holidays:
1. PRAY HARD to God for my results
2. Get my hair fix
3. EXERCISE... Goin to force myself to wake up in the morning to jog
4. SHOPPING till i drop
5. Singapore and KL here i come
6. LEARN to cook... so dat i can cook for my babeh when he comes back after the holidays ends. <3
7. Get a JOB (anyone wanna hire me???)
8. Open my own online boutique
9. Get my laptop fix
10. Do something GOOD
11. Be a model that i always dream of????!!!
12. NO MOOD for PARTY due to my exam phobia results
13. Helping Shaveen to hook up with his favourite sweet, ELICPSE. haha


.
.
.


Lastly , I want a new puppy...

So ADORABLE and CUTE!

0 comments: