Sunday, November 9, 2008

Organisation and Management

I had one of my 'high' mood today *grins*. First up, wanna say, well done to all the groups in O&M. Indeed, everyone did a good job. I say it was very challenging to compete with other groups though. Semua kawan ma feel abit susah like that haha. I even see people behsong just to fight for the best for thier own group :/ Everyone had thier own ideas and creative-ness. Overall, I was very impress with all the groups including ours. Hehe.


YES! OURS! SWINSPIRE. At first, i was all shaken up when our brochure and dvd didnt work out in time. I didnt even get the chance to view the video till the very last day! whew. but it was really a well-done video. Truely satisfied with it. Thanks to esp Fan Jun (hope I didnt get your name wrong, apologies if I do hehe) and also to Elly as well as Wifred, who guide us all the way through this courses, and everyone else in swinspire hehe.


The Abtract inc group provide us with refreshments, blueberry cheese tart. Note: you dont wanna see how is lim's face look like when he say '*giving me his huge eyes look* omg, its cheese!' haha :P


Hmm, the life-can-go-off moment is here, Mr. Sudasan gave us some feedbacks, He, himself was really happy that all the 5 groups perform well, but memang la of course we have some problems juga haha. Then he annouce, the best group MIGHT be swinspire OR B209 spartans. Waseh, scary-nya. *heart ke-dup kedup*

SWINSPIRE

vs

B209 SPARTANS?



Dearest tausif,

Dont worry...

i'm gonna win!

:P

haha kidding kidding

no matter what,

congrats dude! everyone did a great job :)

0 comments: