Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Valley

Tonight we had no plans at all, just wanna hang out abit and celebrate Agnes' bday. So Emily came to fetch me an hr late! Lols. But still thank her for fetching me :) hehe. The disadvantage cannot drive grrr, need to wait ppl fetch. Anyways, back to topic, when i got into the car, nobody know where to go -_- Maybe Daniel and Emily know, but they were abit scared to say out ahaks. Dunno why but then Daniel speak out and said, 'Mic we're errr going to errr Happy Valley' lols.


But our first destination wasnt at Happy Valley. ahaks. No where interesting but just secret recipe to get some cakes for bday girl hehe. One of the waiter was really friendly and hilarious. I had fun and laughing all the way just listen to his joke haha. And erm, you just dont wanna hear this, but... WE SAW A CAT PASSING BY US GRABBING A MOUSE ON ITS MOUTH! yes! i was shock, stunned, imagining 10 flies can fly into my mouth *sry thats abit exaggerating lols*, yes my mouth was that wide open too when i saw the cat walk by :/ Here are some of the picts, dont worry i didnt manage to snap the pict of the cat lols

Happy Valley
Emily and Agnes
E m i l y A g n e s M i c
Hands up ah Boon! you're under arrest! ;P
what's that under the big garbage bag? you'll be surprise ;)
dont know how many time we lighted the candle lols
ah boon wanted to wish too *ahem* :P
so kolien kena prank hahahahiaks hiaks you go girl :)

bday girl still look flawless *wink* CHEERS!

Emily and I In this photo, Daniel... actually wanted a gay pose, ... -_-

tipsy talking about lottery hahaha



Great night with great friends all I can say. Once again a very happpy birthday to my beloved Agnes! :) Nights.



p/s: More photos can get from me.

0 comments: