Tuesday, April 14, 2009

G207

Meaningless title? Haha.

I'm currently in room G207 having my e-business lab. Just came into blogging to stay out of boredom :) Indeed having classes will be bored at times esp early in the morning *yawns*. BB is down now so basically we can't do any posting. Yay! hehe.

Oh yea, sorry for the lack of update, not in the mood for it, too much work to be done, lazy is the key I guess haha. Nothing much to blog about too. Hmmpf, sometimes I prefer to stay closed than telling out my feelings my life in blogs. Haha. No idea why hehe

My partner, Shir, havent been seeing her for like almost a week already :( Everyone is busy will their own things with different schedules. Cant even meet up for lunch or somewhat at times. Gonna watch basketball match tonight again :D haha. I enjoyed it, I saw a guy, real cute okayyy big size with curly hair, likes to shake his booty acting like a teddy bear, *grins* I should say, he is teddy bear. Man he is so the adorable, every laughed looking at him.

That day Alex won't by 71-26? Hmm I cant remember, teddy bear said 'It's over, don't have to play, the winner is so obvious' haha.

I went to watch movie with Tia, Jean and the rest last wk. It was good. 'Knowing'. Should go watch if you have the time ;) Havent been for movie for quite some times. It was nice with the cinema only of us haha :P

Anyways, class almost over, gotta go. See you peeps soon, perhaps? :P and oh ya, Happy belated birthday Jacqueline :D

Peace!

0 comments: