Monday, March 2, 2009

Titleless?

It's 1.38am. I know, schools tomorrow. Am I being excited? or I'm missing someone?

I had a very enjoyable weekend yet dreadful, I should say. We went for damai and yes, I got sunburn. Sun-burnt teribbly! My skin on my face is peeling, dont know how am I going to go campus like that :( lols.

And not to mention, I was 'admit' to hospital cause - according to Doc., I have gastric. Got two injections, it was alright. hehe. I used to have alot tummy pain, guess I'm kinda get used of it. My mom still claims that I've been bully in Damai for not eating. haha.

15 of us went Damai for a 3 days 2 nights trip. We enjoyed ourselves much in beach. Spending quality times with friends. Not sure about the rest in puri though haha. All I know, Tausif LOVESSS the martini so much haha :P and Angelo - everything sucks but only the swimming pool which I cant swim :P hahaha We didnt bother to take photos haha think everyone just enjoying and relaxing each self.

Schools start just in hours time. Dang! I feel stress out. Gotta work extra hard this time onwards :( Miss all my friends esp Agnes and lots more *not mentioning names.

Oh yea, before I head to bed, something went through my mind, can anyone tell me, is it necessary to live near to your gf/bf? As in places, location. Do we? Living near to each other meaning that we can trust more each other? love each other more? Hmmpf... then what will happen to those having long distance relationship? think I dont need an answer after all :)


Toodles sweetheart!

0 comments: