Monday, October 27, 2008

Sorry, hehe.

Lazy.

Is the word?

Or

an excuse?

Hehe

First of all, wanna apologise to everyone, as you can see, we hardly update, my partner, lost some where in space already, OR maybe house no.180? :P


ahah. As for me, I dont really write blogs, we made up this blog was just to get out of boredom during hols :) Hehe. I had negative thoughts few times, wanted to delete this account, but few guys stopped me, lol.


So yeah, just scribbling some words over here, and I find something stupid and funny that I did today.


- I got to Secret Recipe, buy a cake, and i ask,
- Do you use 'truecard'? Any promotion?
- The lady somehow say, yes you can, but must above RM 50 lah.
- So i though, okie, the cake was around RM 75++
- So i went all the way back to the car, just to get this 'TRUEcard'
- Pass to the counter boy with monies, he was actually reading my 'TRUEcard'
- behing got words marrrrr...

*waited and waited*

nothing happen,

you know what?!??

i realise, the girl thought i was asking, can i pay TROUGH card.

LOL.

=.=''

sweat for life.

0 comments: