Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Coo Coo Ron's cafe

Had a night out with my old buddies. Like 1/4 of them only :( the rest are either busy with school work or not in Kuching. Oh wellsh. hehehe. Julie call me up so we got to open air market to makan since we all havent had our dinner lol. Have not been going there to eat my favourite beef noodle for quite some time already haha.

Later on we went to Coo Coo Ron's cafe. First time there. I wanted to go with Joyce but man Leonade had the same idea as me. ahahaha. He just say let's go to Coo Coo Ron's cafe. huhuhu. It's located at Green Road. Its a nice place to chill out with nice interior. They've UNO card there ahahaha and magazines and newspaper and Wi-Fi. Yeah. Alot choices of drinks too like 'SLIMMING/BEAUTY BEVERAGE'. *ROFL*

Here's some of the interior, specially dedicated to Joyce Ting. buahahaha
[sorry for my bad skill photographing ya :)]

Coo Coo Ron's interior

some pervert who wrote that :p

cute? hehe Ling the pervert lorr haha xp Wilsred and Yeang Jeng Hi-Fi to my Oreo Strawberry :) Leonade always happy huh haha

Joanna, my new friend haha and Julie
Mic & Julie
candid
Ling & I
happy? :D

After that go back home. If not daddy marah lo hehehe. My eyes was red to the extreme. thanks to my lens ha ha. Nights :)

0 comments: