Thursday, July 3, 2008

Forget Not.

Time flies. I've (Mic) known each one of them more than a year but it seems like i've knew them ever since i'm born. They've been through all ups and down with me, every tear and every laughter. Being with them have been happy... and altogether WONDERFUL :D

Michelle, thank you for always being there for me, to guide me, to advice me. We had alot crazy times together :) Smile for no reasons... Thats what two Mics does best :D


Emily!

Someone that always cheer me up :) Doing crazy stuffs together and sharing problems with HOT HOT stuffs. hiaks hiaks. COME BACK SOON! :(

Last but not least,



My wiffy! Agnes


Miss you to bits. Havent been hanging out, since when ha? Before finals? LOL

:(

Indeed, Agnes and I, had great moments together. I appreciate and cherish it much. Caring me, comforting me and helping me all the time. Had lots of FUNs together all the while. Godddd I miss it so much :(



Cant wait to see three of you soon! *Big Hug* They've made everything so worthwhile.


0 comments: